Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

New Member and introduction to RTLS1 Scan and Tuning tool.Options ·View
BurpingGary
#1 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2008 4:01:41 AM

Groups:

Hi to all,

Just a quick introduction , My name is Kyle ,I am an other aussie who is a bit of a tinkerer when it comes to LS1 tuning.

I have Dicks electronics RTLS1 Scanning and Tuning Package ,which would probably be unknown to most.

It is very similar to the RoadRunner ,however it has one big difference....we are logging at 80fps and 70 PIDS at once without loss of data quality.

The tuning side of it is real time changes of most tables .....only table  that I have had issues with so far is Lean Cruise.

The tool does require more development to be the best it can be ,I have been using RTLS1 and EFILive for 3 years .

To see more go to www.dickselectronics.com for more info....

Thanks guys and look forward to chatting to all..

Cheers

Kyle

AussieLS1evil
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 08, 2008 1:22:22 AM

Groups: ForumAdmin, ProTuner, Registered Users, Subscribers

Hi Kyle,

Glad you found your way here!

The logging speed is something special with RTLS1 and a update rate like that you would not miss much.

I can't remember if you scan through the OBD connector or you guys plug straight into the pcm to obtain your scan data.

From memory you guys plug straight into the PCM and this is how you get the big FPS.

Is this correct?

Cheers

Mick

Rev it up, Drop the clutch, See what happens.....Smile
BurpingGary
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 10, 2008 4:22:47 AM

Groups:

Hi MIck,
Yes RTLS1 taps into PCM directly..data is gathered without accessing via OBDII port..and changes to tune happen instantaneously....Further software development would see this be the most powerful LS1 Tuning tool (IMHO)..lol..
vivien9700
#4 Posted : Friday, August 31, 2012 7:17:56 PM

Groups: Registered Users, Subscribers

[url=http://achatlongchampsacensoldes.info]sac longchamp[/url]
[url=http://magasinndeabercromfitch.info]abercrombie france[/url]